Saturday, February 23, 2013

Loss and the endless battle

I view loss as a negative thing.  I think most of us do.  Today, however, Burdened with the prospect of impending loss, I encountered an epiphanic thought. I  have to lose.  
ergo, what i learned today.
A singular consciousness is free. Free to do what, when, where, how, who, and why ever they please.  But to be multiple minds and lives, coexisting in the same space time that freedom becomes bound by alternate parameters.  Now i find myself a third of a whole, and learned today that should i continue to act as a singularity, I will in fact become such.  
I learned today, that time for change is never convenient. Never willing to give. Ever present. Forever is the now, right now. 
So forever I vow to not change, but assimilate, my place within these parameters. As I am already governed by them.  A loss of singularity, for something much bigger.
Something right now.
Something forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment